Visitor visa (subclass 600)

Tourist Visa

This visa is for people travelling to Australia:

  • As a tourist
  • For business visitor activities
  • To see family
  • On tour with a registered travel agent from the People’s Republic of China

The visa allows you to visit Australia for a period as determined by the Minister.

Show More


Everything you should know about immigration to Australia, for long or short period, or maybe just for visiting this beautiful country.

Related Articles